Monday, May 3, 2010

Rah!!! The Monsters are Coming, the Monsters are Coming!!!

*** Second Post for the Day, be sure to scroll on down for a fab sketch challenge from LPS ***

The latest release from Inktegrity is monsters.  It could not be a more appropriate release since I have 2 little ones who like to pretend they are monsters.  I am sharing the Little Monster Birthday image today.  This monster does not look too scary to me, 'cause he is just too cute.  The perfect image for a little boy - or girl if you make pink monsters :>)  

I decided to go with the sketch #17 from Sketch Girlhttp://sketchgirlannie.blogspot.com/2010/04/sketch-17.html and multiply the image by 3!!! My sons will be turning 3 this summer so perhaps I should set this one aside. 

Be sure to check out what the rest of the Inktegrity design team created, I know there are some great cards to be seen out there!!!

Smiles,
Julie
Details:  Stamp - Inktegrity Little Birthday Monster digi, PP - K&Co, CS - SU, and Button - stash.

6 comments:

  1. CUTE! Love the sketch and I can't wait to play:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, Julie! I love how you used the sketch! We have a force field around our house that does not allow monsters in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute cute!!! I bet your little ones will love this. Great card Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable! Love the little monsters and I'm sure your little monsters with love this too! :o)

    ReplyDelete