Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Where Has the Time Gone?

A few weeks ago I got together with friends and we made stockings to hold gift cards, using the free stocking template from PTI. I have since made quite a few of these stockings, I think I am up to 20. It seems like everything I do lately is in large quantities.I modified the stocking template just a little to vary the depth of the box. The original template holds quite a bit and since I plan on filling these with a gift card and candy I made mine a little smaller.
If you are looking for something quick to make these then give these a try.
Smiles,
Julie
Details: Stamps: PTI Holiday Tree and Holiday Button Bits, CS: SU and PTI, PP: Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses, Cosmo Cricket Holly Jolly, darker cranberry is SU, Ink: SU, PTI buttons and thread, and stash ribbon.

3 comments:

  1. I love all these little stockings - what a great idea to hold gift cards, they really are very cute, I might have a go at this template myself.
    Ju xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! I have never made this template--can you believe that??

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable! I had forgotten about this template. TFS - I just may have to make a couple of these to house Annie's foot soak ornaments! Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete