Sunday, June 7, 2009

Wild About Stamping

Today's card uses the SU Wild About You set. When I bought the set, there were naysayers...friends who asked why and wondered how versatile it would be. I have proved them wrong by using this set for Birthday cards and even Halloween (I was sure to send those cards to the naysayers :>)! )
This time around, I am basing my design off the 6/4/09 sketch challenge from Stamp TV. I came across Stamp TV during SOA week; they sponsored several challenges and the sketch that inspired me to make the bug box :>). Join me for this weeks challenge, it is open thru Thursday, June 11th, at 8am CST and one winner will receive a Gina K stamp set - check it out here.



Details:
All SU: CS - Pacific Point, White, Wild Wasabi, Bashful Blue. Ink - Groovy Guava, More Mustard, Lovely Lilac, Black. Ribbon Wild Wasabi. Scallop Circle Punch. Eyes are from Michael's.

I know, a little crazy color combo, but it seems to work - I have a ton of Bashful Blue so I am trying to find different ways to use it!
Smiles, Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment