Friday, December 7, 2012

YNS Fun Friday

It's Your Next Stamp Fun Friday!  This is my first time joining in the fun.  Fun Friday is a way for us to showcase the YNS cuteness and share ideas for using the stamps. Each month there is a different theme and this month's is Anything Goes - Karen is taking it easy on us!

With Christmas quickly approaching I am in holiday mode so I couldn't resist making a Christmas Card using Fhiona's Snowman. 


My card is based on December's SFYTT and full of Simple Stories paper. 

Be sure to check out the YNS blog - I know that there is lots of cuteness to be found!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

Smiles,
Julie

January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November

5 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,love the fab image and layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. elle est super mignonne Julie, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! I love this sketch turned on its side! Congrats on getting all the sketches done this year! Good luck ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this sketch. Gosh, I wish I had your creative energy.

    ReplyDelete