Wednesday, December 12, 2012

December 2012 YNS Release Hop - Full of Smiles

 
Your Next Stamp is offering a mini release this month featuring a new stamp collection from Cory Designs called Smiley Happy Critters! The first set is SO CUTE and guaranteed to make you smile! I know I smiled when I opened up my package and have not stopped!
 
There is also a new die collection called YNS Whatnots! YNS Whatnots Seasons Set One is jam packed full of small seasonal dies which are awesome for dressing up your cards and tags! Both of these products are available NOW in the Your Next Stamp Store! Warning…both of these collections are highly addictive so be sure to start your collection now as there will be lots more coming in 2013!  Yay!!!
 
My blog is the first stop on the release hop, which starts today and lasts until Saturday, December 15th at midnight EST. There are 3 prize packs hidden amongst the DT Blogs, and you must comment on all of the blogs to win! The winners will be posted on the Your Next Stamp Blog Sunday, December 16th.
 
Now on to my project for today...CAS plus a cute image - one of my favorite combos. 

Another great combo?  The new stamps combined with the small banner die.  I broke up the sentiment on some by only inking part to fit it on the banner.
 
 
 

The new stamps really do make me smile and I went a little wild and ended up with a gift set.

Now, these really are CAS, but I have to say that the "S" is a little deceptive, because I actually needed to recolor 1/2 my images after one of my assistants could not resist touching the glossy accented eyes.  Let's just say that I am going to have plenty of projects in the future with googly eyed cuties and it's okay because they look adorable with googly eyes.

To make this release even more fun and to let you buy more crafting goodies be sure to check out the Hop Special going on at the YNS Store! Enter code YNSDEC2012 to receive 15% off your entire order!
 
Now it’s time to hop on over to Amy's incredible blog for more smiles, but don’t forget to leave a comment before you go! Thank you so much for stopping by and happy hopping :)


Smiles,
Julie

Details:  Stamp - YNS Smiley Happy Criters, Die - Whatnot Seasons Set One, copics, white CS and BoBunny Dot paper. 

32 comments:

  1. elles sont trooooop chouettes! dommage que le challenge soit terminé, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY WOW!!! Julie you made SCADS of these AWESOME CARDS!!!! LOVE them and give that lil assistant a hug... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How CUTE...they make you want to smile they are so cute! Gotta love the help of assistants:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. really adorable set of cards Julie! love the added glossy eyes

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, what beautiful cards, love the design!! Those critters are so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a FUN set of cards! Sure to put a big smile on the recipients face! TFS! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julie, what an awesome set of cards!!! I love your fun layout and the way you did the sentiments is so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So CUTE! Love the bright fun colors and super fun layout of your CAS cards!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Addddoorable card set.. They are so super cute.. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are great! What a fun little banner! And yes, you went a tid bit nutty with them ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These critters are just so cute. Great job on the set of cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your cards, and the bold, happy colors you picked for them! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome set of cards. I love how they all match

    ReplyDelete
  14. All of these are adorable--great coloring and looks great paired with the polka dot paper.

    ReplyDelete
  15. All the cards are so cute. This makes such a wonderful gift set.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  16. All of your cards are wonderful. I love the colorfulness of them and those images are just too precious, so fun and would make a great get well card as make you smile and so colorful. Love them. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the design of your cards!! and wow... seriously in love with those stamps

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my gosh these are all so happy and cute!!! LOVE the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ha my assistants like to help me too! I love the CAS style on these adorable cards!

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are really cute and they make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable and they do make you smile.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What an adorable set - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your cards! So bright and fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  24. These are adorable! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete