Saturday, February 5, 2011

PTI Anniversary Challenge

PTI is celebrating 4 years and to get the party started there is a challenge today to repost your favorite PTI project from the past year.
My favorite was our family photo Christmas card.  I am hopelessly addicted to aqua mist and once you combine it with ocean tides and spring moss, well it does not get any better than that!  This card was the first time that I used PTI twill tape and let's just say you will be seeing it again :>)

Smiles,
Julie
Details:  Stamps:  Background Basics: Tin Types (PTI) and Christmas in the Air (Verve), Twill Spring Moss Ribbon (PTI), Embossing Folder - Snowflakes (Sizzix), Die - Labels 1 (Spellbinders), Ink - Aqua Mist & Fresh Snow (PTI) and Blue Bayou (SU),  CS - Aqua Mist, Ocean Tides, White and Spring Moss (PTI), and Embroidery Floss (DMC).

10 comments:

  1. Ooh...I never really looked at that tin types background as a snowflake background but it totally works! Love it! thanks for the continual inspiration!! Hope you have a supercalifragilisticexpialidotious type of weekend!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't remember seeing this before but it is great! I can see why you chose it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project (again!) -- I reposted today too; that prize package is way to good to pass up!
    Also -- it looks like we both won from Cosmo Cricket! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes! Love the aqua mist! What a beautiful family you have! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. Love the tone-on-tone and great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And I loved it the first time too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! I can see why it is your favorite. I just love the colors and the added tag. Such a stunning photo too!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved this the first time I saw it and it's no wonder you picked it as your fave! It's really awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Julie I LOVE this!! What a FABULOUS photo, and GREAT color combo!!
    Hope your having a FANTASTIC day!

    ReplyDelete