Monday, November 23, 2009

Warning: More Verve Follows

I plan on using today's card as the main gift card for the Up, Up, and Away card set (see this post). A card within a card was the StampTV potluck challenge from the week before last.This card was so easy to make and I like that the inside has a surprise. There are directions how to make it located here.
Now I figured I better take a break from Verve before you decide to take a break from me! I recently received a blog award from Jennie - she is just so sweet :>)
This award comes with a quiz (which is why it has taken me awhile to find time to post it!):

1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
2. Your hair? a mess
3. Your mother? too far away
4. Your father? slowly fading
5. Your fave food? Dessert - I love sweets
6. Your dream last night? I rarely remember them
7. Your fave drink? Margarita (not that I have one that often, especially because 1 is enough to make me start giggling)
8. Your dream/goal? Be happy (and find time to make everything project I can think of)
9. What room are you in? Dining Room
10. Your hobby? Papercrafting
11. Your fear? That I will get arthritis
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? In my own crafting room LOL
13. Where you were last night? Home
14. Something that you aren’t? Bored
15. Muffins? Pumpkin - so happy Thanksgiving is this week, I love everything pumpkin and can not wait for my Grandma's pie :>)
16. Wish List Item? Lots of Nesties (seeing as how I own none right now)
17. Where did you grow up? Connecticut
18. Last thing you did? Put boys to bed
19. What are you wearing? work clothes
2 0. Your TV? off
21. Your Pets? 3 fish - Nemo, Dorie and a betta named Peanut
22. Friends? The best (but they could be even better if they started crafting more! - I miss getting together to craft!)
23. Your Life? non-stop
24. Your Mood? sleepy always
25. Missing Someone? Xandra
26. Vehicle? Toyota Sienna - so ironic, I always said I would never drive a mini van unless I had 3 kids. We got the van when it was just my daughter because it is so much better on gas mileage than an SUV...then the twins came along! Love those power sliding doors.
27. Something you are not wearing? jewelery, although I love it, there is just never enough time in the morning
28. Your fave store? Wal Mart - because it is close to my house and I realized recently that when I pick up adheshive or something craft related there that it gets lost in the list of purchases so I do not think of it as spending money on my crafts!
29. Your fave color? Blue - any shade
30. Last time you laughed? about 2 hours ago
31. Last time you cried? earlier today
32. Your best friend? Husband
33. One place that I go to over and over? My sons' bedroom
34. One person who emails regularly? My Sister!
35. Fave place to eat? This great Indian restaurant in town, yum, yum, yum
36. Facebook? I signed up and have even received friend requests, but I have never done anything!
I almost forgot...I am awarding this badge to Jen!
That is it for me today! Off to try to cure the sleepiness.
Smiles,
Julie
Details: Stamps - Verve Up, Up, and Away, PTI Handwritten Notes, PTI Everyday Button Bits, CS - PTI and SU, PP - SU Sweet Slumber.

1 comment:

  1. What a cool card! I love everything that you've done with this set - so fun! Love reading all about you too ;o) Have a fantastic Turkey Day!!

    ReplyDelete