Sunday, November 8, 2009

Mojo Monday 111

Here is another card with, you guessed it, Ocean Tides. If you can not read the sentiment, click on the picture to make it larger. The goblins have stayed around since Halloween and for whatever reason this picture looks good only in certain sizes LOL!!I am thinking about doing my Christmas cards with Ocean Tides CS, which is why I have been reaching for it so much lately!
This card is based on the Mojo Monday 111 sketch. Super simple, the snowflake PP fits with the sentiment.
Smiles,
Julie
Details: CS PTI Ocean Tides and SU Very Vanilla, PP Cosmo Cricket Jolly by Golly, Stamp Verve Christmas in the Air, and stash brads.

3 comments:

  1. This is really pretty. I love ocean tides myself too! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty...I think OT is my favorite color right now ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely! Beautiful colors. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete