Friday, October 23, 2009

A Verve Kinda Day

Today was all about Verve for me. I had the morning free and a list of Verve release sketch challenges. I love Verve stamps, but only have one set, so I put it to work! Up, Up, and Away is the perfect set because it can even be used on "guy" cards.
Each card has a slightly different style and technique, but the colors and papers are all the same. Once I started I kept rolling and now plan to put a group of these together as a gift set.This one is in the style of Verve's guest designer this month, Jessie Rone, lots of layers and her signature - a spiral clip!!
I will be back to share more Verve - I finished all 5 sketches!
Smiles,
Julie
Details: Stamp Set - Verve Up, Up and Away, PP - SU Slumber Party, CS and Ink - SU and PTI, SU spiral clip, and PTI twine and buttons.

No comments:

Post a Comment