Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sew Simple Set

One of my friends creates jewelry and sells it at craft fairs...I have been trying to convince her to make gift boxes and little cards to go with her jewelry. To entice her I put together this quick set and pulled in the challenge this week from the Crazy 4 Challenges blog - sewing!
There is straight stitching on each piece, even the mini paper purse. Well this is a mini break from my 3-D creations :>) there are more to come!
Smiles, Julie
Details: PTI Template - Ready Set Wrap, SU Cranberry Crisp and Very Vanilla CS, SU Cranberry Crisp Ink, and SU Baroque Motif Stamp set.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Love the little purse! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Julie! Such a beautiful set with a ton of impact, sure to make an impression ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic! Wonderful job - I love the red and the white. The flourish is gorgeous!!! I love your take on the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete