Thursday, February 13, 2020

Your Next Stamp February Release Blog Hop

...and we are HOPPING!

The Your Next Stamp February new release is in the store right NOW!

This release is full of critters, cute, critters of course and it is full of smiles - both on the stamps and the ones on your face when you look at these cuties!

The YNS team and guests are hopping in celebration of all the cuteness! Hop along with us and comment as you go. The more stops you leave a comment on the greater your odds of winning a $25.00 YNS Store e-gift card. Leave your comments by February 16th to be entered in the random drawing. The winner will be announced on February 18, 2020. The full list of stops on the hop is at the very bottom of this post.


Here are the 3 cards I made - these will be Valentine's day cards for my 3 children.   With tweens and a teen they are very familiar with cell phone selfies!






Are you smiling???


So who is that monkey on the 3x3 cards I made?   That would be the monkey I have nicknamed Chester from the new stamp set Cheeky Monkey!  I mean really, how cute is he with that HUGE smile???!!!


The set comes with several sentiments and the SMILE sentiment was stamped on the card base to create a background (psst, there is still a week to play along with the YNS create your own background challenge).



With the new release comes a SALE!   Use the discount code below to save in the YNS store - even on the new release items!




Smiles,
Julie






You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

26 comments:

  1. This card design is totally awesome!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really brilliant design for my most favourite stamp set of the release!! Amazing cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These would be so cute at a birthday party. Just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are FABULOUS! Love your coloring and color combos! Your Teamie, Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  5. The monkey is so cute and funny. I love him. Nice way to show off the stamp by making several images...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this monkey and your card design is fabulous! The "SMILE" background is so striking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun design. I love making 3x3 cards. That money would bring a SMILE to anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's hard not to like that cheeky monkey! These are cute and, as a mom of teens I know they are quite appropriate for that age!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute with the monkey and perfect for your kids' valentines.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cards are awesome. Stunning background! This stamp set is adorable.

    Ankita, The Spring Leaf

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my God...These ate pretty fun cards...the moment I saw them ...I had to smile...its irresistible..!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chester is a great name for the lil' monkey :) Love this card set - so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That cheeky monkey is the best! Always makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such an adorable card! I love the smile background!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those cards are sure to bring a big smile on your kids faces. Love the selfies.

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovely set of cards - love this hilarious image

    ReplyDelete
  17. That big smile pulls you into
    a good frame of mind. The
    coloring is great. thanks
    for sharing.
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Marisela Delgado said: Oh my how I LOVE this card. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. That monkey is so cute! :) Love your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love that cheeky smile! Fantastic cards ♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. Marisela Delgado said: These cards are fantastic. That monkey is too darn cute. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh, yes, these cards are adorable!! My daughter would love this super cute monkey! And I love how you used the 'SMILE' sentiment to create the background.

    ReplyDelete