Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Yellow Garden

How does your garden grow?  That is the question we are asking for the latest challenge at The Cat's Pajamas.

I pulled out Kick Some Grass and coordinated it with a strip of patterned floral paper.   Although I love yellow, I don't have a single yellow flower at my house (not counting weeds!), so I knew I needed a yellow garden on my card.



Here are the challenge details:
• Each month a new challenge will be posted on The Cat’s Pajamas blog and our Facebook page.
• If you want to play along you just upload your design to The Cat’s Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button by the Monday, 11:55 EDT before the next challenge.
• You are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas stamp or die but if you have them we would love to see them.
• On the day of the next challenge the winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $50.



Smiles,
Julie

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty and my favorite color combo. Everyone needs something yellow in their life, right?

    ReplyDelete