Saturday, May 6, 2017

YNS May Preview - Smiles All Around

Today I get to share a peek at the new stamps available in the Your Next Stamp store tonight at 10 pm EST.

Get ready for smiles, because this release is full of them!   The first smile is courtesy of the stamp set Phoebe and Pets!   Yes, a new Phoebe set, definitely cause for celebration.

YNS Supplies:  Phoebe and Pets Stamp Set
This card features just 3 stamps from the set, there are a bunch of cute animals to choose from.  Once again those water color brush markers are making an appearance.  

Join us tonight at 10 pm EST for the new release blog hop!

Smiles,
Julie

8 comments:

  1. So cute!! This set is already on my wish list and I haven't even seen all the critters yet! I just know I'm going to love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so sweet. . .it make me smile. Looking forward to seeing the full release.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute...im gonna call him a guinie pig!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card! I just love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is just adorable Julie!

    ReplyDelete