Friday, January 8, 2016

YNS Challenge #30

We are already up to Challenge #30 at Your Next Stamp.   
Have you been joining in the fun?   If not, make it your New Year resolution to join in!
One random participant will win a gift certificate to the YNS Store.   Check out all the details on the YNS blog and play along!

So which one inspired me this time around?   The sketch...have to be honest, I made my card before I created the sketch for this one.   That is one of the perks of creating the sketches ;>).   Usually though, I put together the sketch on paper, with an idea of how I plan to use it, and then create my card.   
YNS Ingredients: Waddles – Happy Brrr-thday stamp set | Waddles – Happy Brrr-thday die set | Forest Friends Scene Dies (curved line)


 Here is the sketch and color combo for #30.  Which one inspires you?   Another perk of choosing the challenges is picking color combos.   It takes a lot of will power to not include my favorite color aqua/teal for each challenge!   I do give in once in awhile though and this challenge has it.

Smiles,
Julie

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card, I sure hope I get some time to play along with my stash this week :)

    ReplyDelete