Friday, July 10, 2015

Never too Old!

Your Next Stamp has a new challenge up today.   Challenge #18 is on for the next 2 weeks and one random participant will win a gift certificate to the YNS Store.   If you don't own any YNS stamps then this is your chance to go shopping.  Everyone is welcome to play along using any products.  There is a sketch and a color combo to choose from, check out the YNS blog for all the details.

My card is based on the sketch.   Whenever I design the sketches I always have an idea of how I would use the sketch.  I will admit that I modified the sketch a bit for today's card because I wanted to use the new Clowning Around set and use the sentiments at the top and bottom.
YNS Ingredients:   Clowning Around Stamp Set, Stitched Circle Dies, Circle Dies, Stitched Strip Dies, bow die from Rainy Day Die Set, and number dies from Talk Bubble Die Set.
Here are the sketch and colors so you can play along.



Smiles,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment