Monday, August 18, 2014

DTGD 2014 Insanity

Insanity!  Yep, you read that right and it is all due to the Split Coast Stampers Dare to Get Dirty Challenges.  I started off combining challenges and then thought why not try to complete all the challenges and finish 1 unique card for each challenge. Ummm, there were 49 challenges and only 10 days to finish!!!  I can't share the details of each challenge, but I thought it would be fun to share the creations and with that many cards well, I have a lot to share!

Today's DTGD share is one of the first cards I finished and one of my faves.
Stamps - Verve,
Ink - Memento and SU
CS - PTI
I spritzed watercolor paper with water and then stamped away.  I went back and smudged the stamped images with a water blender pen a little more to soften the lines.   Fun and I would write easy, but it took 4 tries to get the desired result!

Have a wonderful day!

Smiles,
Julie

1 comment: