Friday, June 14, 2013

YNS Strawberry and a Sketch

Did you see???  Your Next Stamp has the Challenge Blog up and running again.  Challenges last the entire month and are now your choice of a sketch or inspiration photo or you might choose to combine both!   
 
I decided to combine the 2!
 

Lots of YNS goodies on this one!
The stamp is Hoot's Up Owl and I paired it with a trio of dies; Puffy Cloud Set, Whatnot Seasons Set, and the Fishtail/Banner Die Set.
 
Here are this month's
sketch
and inspiration photo...
Do you see the inspiration for my card?  I decided to use the sketch and flip it vertically, plus I pulled in the colors from the inspiration photo.

How are you inspired?
Be sure to stop by the challenge blog for all the details and to play along!!!
 
Smiles,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment