Friday, February 1, 2013

Snow Fun

Happy February 1st!  Christmas is 326 days away.  Are you ready?
Ha! 
Last year I did not have to do any last minute Christmas crafting because I crafted all year long with Christmas Stampin' All Year Long.  Are you going to join us this year???
Our first challenge of the year is Anything Goes!

Happy Snow Day from Your Next Stamp is featured on my card.  With Anything Goes I used my faves and if I get to choose, then you know there will be a penguin and blue on my card!  The sentiment is popped up with the YNS Fishtail Banner Dies and the snowflake is from the YNS Season One Whatnots Die set.

Be sure to stop by the Christmas Stampin' All Year Long blog for all the challenge details.  You have until Wednesday, February 6th to play along.

Smiles,
Julie

5 comments:

  1. Super cute, Julie! Love your snowflakes and your cute little image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image! FABulous colours and I LOve your papers..LOve your stitching too and the pretty Snowflake..LOve everything...It really is GORgeous.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strangely, I do little to no crafting for Christmas. I'm weird that way. :) This is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will not get those snowflakes, I will not get those snowflakes...I will continue to chant this to myself you evil enchantress enabler! lol
    Great layout, coloring, stitching, papers...I bet you're over that snow thing though! Ha!

    ReplyDelete