Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A Smile Sort of Card

I have another new cute Whimsie Doodles image to share with you today...let me introduce "Lady Bug Day"!
This is the sort of image that could be used for so many occasions or just to send a smile!  I definitely need to send out more cards to say "hi".
   
My card is based on Card Patterns sketch #168.  Always good sketches to be found there.

Smiles,
Julie

Details:  Image - Lady Bug Day (Whimsie Doodles), CS - PTI, Ink - Momento, Sentiment - Harold's Alphabet (Lawn Fawn), Ribbon - PTI, Copics and Cuttlebug embossing folder.

5 comments:

  1. hi there!
    Such a cutie pie card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too cute, Julie!!! I love that shade of blue with the red!!!
    Hugs to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love this adorable card and your take on the sketch. I love how you have the sentiment popping out the side!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How CUTE is this! Love the sentiment tab!

    ReplyDelete