Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Choose Your Own Whimsie Doodles Challenge

The April Whimsie Doodles Challenge starts today! This month's challenge is to CHOOSE YOUR OWN CHALLENGE - there are 3 choices...A: Create a card using the Spotlight Technique
B: CASE this card from Melyssa

C: Use an office supply AND lined paper on your project.

There will be 2 winners for the challenge! One (1) lucky winner will be drawn at random to win a FREE Whimsie Doodles image, of their choice, from the latest release  And the second winner will join the Whimsie Doodle team as a Guest Artist in June 2012!!  Seriously, this is a great prize - you get to play with the new releases before everyone else :>)  Be sure to check out all the rules and play along HERE!!!

I was sooo completely and totally tempted to CASE Melyssa's card - love the LO, the colors, the ribbon...but instead I picked up one of my UFOs (unfinished object - aka 1/2 way started card) and FINISHED it!!!  Something for Teacher Appreciation week...

I went with C - using lined paper, cork and a binder clip combined with "Pencil Pixie" a freebie and  my dd helped me out with the Thank you! 
Have you ever checked out the Whimsie Doodles freebie page ?  There are tons of goodies.  Or how about liking Whimsie Doodles on Facebook to find out the latest news?  Pssst...Melyssa will let you know when she is sharing a new freebie.

Check out all the details on the Whimsie Doodles blog to play along with this month's challenge and link up your own project!

Smiles,
Julie
Details: Image - Whimsie Doodles Pencil Pixie, stickles, cork from Home Depot, binder clip from my sis :>), ribbon - PTI, CS - PTI and copics.

6 comments:

  1. Super Sweet!! 8-) Love your Darling image and her sparkly wings! Wonderful clip and cork accents! Love it! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, Julie! I love the glittery wings and handwritten sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, this is to cute and I am going to have to still that line UFO!!! I seriously laughed out loud at that one. I have many many of those.

    i like your layout!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute! Love the cork and the little note page. The personal touch of your daughter's handwriting is so darling!

    ReplyDelete