Monday, November 8, 2010

It's a Penguin Invasion at Inktegrity

Today is the first preview day for the November Inktegrity release.  Slusser is back and he brought the rest of his family.  I am sneak peeking Hot Cocoa Slusser - warning he is playing the role of a girl today ;>)

Yep, I colored him up with pinks and aquas.  He's a cutie!  
Be sure to visit the rest of the Design Team and say "Hi!".

The rest of Slusser's family will be stopping by to visit tomorrow and Wednesday - I hope you stop by too!
Smiles,
Julie
Details:  Image - Hot Cocoa Slusser (Inktegrity), Sentiment - Christmas Button Bits (PTI), PP - Eskimo Kisses (Basic Grey), CS (PTI), Buttons and Ribbon (PTI) and Copics.

8 comments:

  1. What a super cute card, you have fabulous color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Julie you TRULY know how to make me smile! I love this card, and my own 15 year old son would love to wear that scarf. lol! The patterns on this is incredible, you always know how to do wonders with my images. THANK YOU for being you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo fun!!!!! Love the colors & patterns!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. I just love the image. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's nothing better than a penguin invasion! Especially when they share hot choccie! Love the color palette!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julie this is so sweet. Such a fabulous design. The colours are so pretty and i love the sentiment
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. How splendid! Love your layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute as I sated before. Your creations are awesome!

    ReplyDelete