Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Keeping it Simple with a Digi

Today I am playing along with the Inktegrity Sketch Challenge and I am in a clean and simple kinda mood.   Yep, it's possible to keep a digi simple.  I pulled out one of my standards the swiss dots embossing folder and kept to a simple color combo.

Here's the sketch so you can play along!  Wouldn't you like to win some Inktegrity?  Link up your own take here and check out all the details!
Smiles,
Julie
Details:  Image - Tree Silhouette (Inktegrity), CS - Black and Harvest Gold (PTI), Embossing folder - Swiss Dots (Cuttlebug), and brads from stash.

8 comments:

  1. Your clean and simple card is amazing, love the tone on tone look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout...what a unique tree image! I think the embossing totally works here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Julie!! I love the black and white with the texture and the touch of black. So elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple but really classy! I really like the tree! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl! Super cute. I love the yellow and black.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Love the mono look - very elegant!

    ReplyDelete