Friday, August 7, 2009

My Fave CB Folder

Today I am playing along with Lauren Meader's My Time to Create - sketch found here. I was looking for inspiration to create a card for the Cuttlebug Spot challenge #42, which is to make a card using your favorite embossing folder. In case you couldn't guess, Swiss Dots is my fave! The sketch was perfect because I was able to use the dots as the main background. I pulled out my fabric again and cut out a couple blocks to layer with my vanilla CS. Simple and quick - it really went together fast :>)
Details: SU Vanilla CS, Swiss Dots CB folder, patterned fabric, the stamp set is a SU oldie...not even sure of the name (one of the first sets I bought...this was before I started putting the label on the storage container!)
Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles, Julie

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is so cute! Great card! I love Swiss Dots too! Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Cuttlebug Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute - love the fabric - have been meaning to try that myself. Thanks for playing along - do come back again. :-)

    ReplyDelete